Ok, it's been 8 years since I stopped going to school....8 years!? That's a long time and I honestly didn't think i'd ever go back but, once I made the decision, I have been super excited.
That being said...I was pretty anxious about my first day.
- do people still carry backpacks? (I have this vision of me walking into a classroom with my bright blue Jan Sport I got in high school and everyone else has jet-packs or something equally ridiculous and cool.)
- and do people even use notepads anymore or is paper outdated?
- oh my gosh, don't forget a #2 pencil!...is that still a thing on bubble tests?
- ok, and remember not to talk too much...no one likes a teacher's pet. (I should know)
- maybe I should've remembered to buy a notepad so I can actually take some notes...ah!
- I wonder if I'll make any friends?
- Is there a coffee shop on campus?...I don't see a coffee shop on campus...
- Maybe I should invest in some pepper spray...
- I'm totally getting the older versions of my textbooks and saving a few hundred bucks.
- OMG....3 hours of Geology is sooooo long.
- Really, there's no coffee shop on campus?? ...I really need to look into that.
- Don't talk to people giving away free stuff no matter how cool it is...they're selling something.
- Thank goodness I brought a #2 pencil!
- I've totally got this!